Friday, March 2, 2012

A block away!

Well this week, Harley defiinitely is in a lot of trouble! Lets start with last  night, shall we. So, last night I went to see my nephew. When I got home, I was getting stuff out of my car.Stuff, meaning my homework and bookbag.Well, I heard some barking and looked around, the barking was coming from the alley. The barking sounded like Harley, so I went and looked to see why she would be barking, because I didn't see her in the yard. As I looked, here comes Harley, running after me. She was in the neighbors yard. Neighbor as in down the alley on the corner. NOT WHERE SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE! I was upset, haha, like you couldn't tell! Sporty on the other hand has been great this week, (shocker, right?!) He hasn't chewed up anything in the last week. Watch, now that I say that, I'll get home and he will have chewed up possibly everything in the house! Until next week! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment