Friday, March 16, 2012

Glasses Smashed!

Well, as you can see, one of my precious little doggies!(haha, you can hear the sarcasm in my voice, can't you!) Harley, the little evil thing, has done two evil things this week! I went to ACT prep classes on Saturday. I had been wearing my sunglasses, so my glasses were in my passenger seat. Well Harley comes out to the car, as I was getting stuff out of the back seat, and the drivers door was open, she jumps in. SHE JUMPED IN AND SAT ON MY GLASSES! She's about 70+ pounds, so she definitely put enough stress on them! I didn't realize that she had sat on them until about two hours later when I went out to my car to get ready to leave, and there they were broke in half! So I rush inside, and start bawling! It was so horrible, and then I couldn't even get into see the doctor until yesterday! So I don't get new glasses until next week. It's okay though, because I needed to get new ones anyway. So heres to a great week everybody! (: Hopefully next week goes a little better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment