Friday, May 4, 2012

It's May Fete 2012!!!!! :)

Okay, so if you are reading this wondering what on earth is May Fete, trust me you aren't alone! Here's the basic run down of what it is. May Fete is a night at our small town high school, where all the underclassmen girls honor the senior girls. It's a big deal! In this small town, it's basically all we have to make of the month of May, besides the usual graduation and end of school.  It's also basically all we (underclassmen) have to do from February until May, we practice dances on Sundays, (the juniors, sophomores, and freshman that is!) all keeping it a big surprise for the seniors! Well, anyway, today is MAYFETE!!!!!!  We all make dances and then perform them for the seniors and anyone in the community who wants to come see! It's my last year dancing, next year will be the year that I walk out!It's a lot of fun, but this week has been so hectic that I haven't even got to see my dogs!!!! So it was a great time, not being able to see my babies! haha! So hopefully next week we will be able to do more! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment