Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Week!

Well, as you can see, this is the last week! Of what, you might ask? Well, the last week of school that is! I absolutely can't wait to get out of school! This summer is going to be the best thing ever, at least I'm hoping! This will be my last summer before I'm a senior in high school! The whole senior thing is kind of freaking me out! I don't want to grow up anytime soon! I really want to be a kid forever, you know?! But I really think that I'm scared to be an adult. My parent's are my everything, and I've never really had to do anything without them, because my parents have always helped me do things. I'm not ready to do everything on my own! I'm really excited for the summer but I would like to know what exactly I should to do with the dogs! Usually, Sporty and Harley both are always what my summer consists of when I'm not traveling with the two of them! I do know that I am going to have them in my senior pictures, but that's about it! I don't think they realize that it's almost summer for me, but I'm pretty sure that they'll enjoy me being home more often! I know I will! Since this is my last week of school, I will blog on here sometimes over the summer, but I don't think it will be as often as it has been! So until next time! :) See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment